Elizabeth Thacker Photography {the blog}

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Meet the most amazing family! {elizabeth thacker photography}

This is Soozi and the kids. I have featured them here on blog before and I have the pleasure and honor of sharing with you a few shots from their latest session with me. My mom taught Soozi when she was in middle school, so we go way back. I have been shooting these guys ever since I started out, and I have to say that they just keep getting more amazing every time I see them. They are such an outstanding and loving bunch and I would have to say they are my favorites. Thanks guys for being completely open to anything I want to try (even if it is putting a petticoat on the munchkin, or telling you I want you guys on the railroad), lol. Thanks and I love yall!


My fave family I shoot

These two are so funny!

They were pinching each other during this shot, lol!

I told her to give me sassy, and I think she nailed it!

My sassy little model

IMG_3359

The very beautiful and amazing mom

Supermom!

LOOK EVERYONE!!! A REAL SMILE!!

Look! He gave me a REAL smile!!!


Oh yeah!!
Today I am thankful for:

-Roo and Hannah
-Dairy Queen ice
-Holiday issue of Real Simple Magazine
-My mom, dad and sister (ive only been away from you two days and I miss you guys already like crazy!!)
-My cats unusually/surprisingly/relatively good behavior today

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right, they are TOTALLY AMAZING!!!
Great job B. We miss you too.

November 18, 2008 at 9:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home