Elizabeth Thacker Photography {the blog}

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Celebrate the Season!! {elizabeth thacker photography}

I was reading my Real Simple magazine and there was an article about being thankful. So, in honor of the Thanksgiving season, I decided to take on the challenge of blogging about 5 things I am thankful for each day until Thanksgiving Day.

Today I am Thankful for:
-My little sister sending me a text that said "hey loser, have a great day, i love you" this morning when I woke up
-My awesome roommate, Sarah, cooking the house some AMAZING chili tonight for supper
-Clarity on my architecture project (i started over last night, but am super happy with everything i changed)
-Fellow photographers that share their photos on their blogs
-This fantastic breeze that is coming in through our sliding glass door

What are you guys thankful for?

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa Lillegard said...

I love this! and I love Real Simple!

I am thankful for:

*The sun today after the storm we had yesterday.

*(That) I get to talk to my mom everyday.

*a husband that wants me to take time finding a job I like instead of rushing me.

* Photographer friends that are talented, and are always willing to help.

*Inspiration when it comes!

alyssa

November 13, 2008 at 11:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home