Elizabeth Thacker Photography {the blog}

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Anthropologie Trip

So for the past month an a half or so, I've been trying to plan a trip to Dallas to go to Anthropologie. Well, after many hours of online oohhh-ing and aaahhh-ing, I got to go Saturday! Yay!!
Here are just a few things I ended up with. Oh! and I got the COOLEST RED HEELS EVER!!! (but i dont have a picture of them)(tragic, i know)

And I also got some books, and a notebook, a beautiful bracelet, and a few other goodies!

P.s. I saw George W Bush at the mall when I was there. Secret service is intense btw...







3 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa Lillegard said...

If there was any possible way that I could live in an anthropologie store, I would. I am definitely in love. I have a gift card from Christmas for there, and i've been scouring online for something I want, but I really want to go into the store and get something. I'm an hour away from the one closest to me, so that's probably a good thing. I can't be there every day dreaming, and... pouting.:) Your things are lovely. My mom wants one of those mugs, they were out online when Iwent to buy one for her. Anway, enough of my rambling. I love anthropologie. None of my poor friends know what it is... Have a beautiful day!

January 26, 2009 at 11:15 AM

 
Blogger Butterfly Chaser Photography said...

Cute stuff B!

But the real question is...who did you go to Dallas with? *wiggles eyebrows*

January 27, 2009 at 9:59 AM

 
Blogger Krystle Akin said...

That store is AMAZING!!

Actually for really neat clothes kinda like that but cheaper go to http://www.francescascollections.com
Some awesome clothes there and the stores are NEAT!

Im a shopaholic can you tell? LOL!

February 4, 2009 at 8:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home